Thursday, September 16, 2010

00 Gundam Seven Sword!

finally built him, same articulation as the previous 00 raiser. Only thing new is that instead of the Raiser pack this guy has Seven Sword pack. Knees can be taken off and replaced with the original 00 ones. In other words,  you can completely change it back to the 00 gundam. Here come the pics!

Now why am I not taking pics with white background? Too lazy! I take the pics as I build it. Besides I've no time to set up a light box.

For all of you 00/Exia haters, I'm going to make you like the 00/Exias! If you're still not convinced with the poses then I guess the haters love the shity Gundams!

And when a Gundam has a lot of weapons...you tire of trying poses....believe me....





The famous box....Most of the times, the boxart sells the Gundam to me lol


Same as 00 Raiser right? Just a little bit of difference in knees.
There's extra parts included in the kit to change it back to the original 00 Gundam.


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaa


Show off!

Are you tired too? He is. he stands on my computer desk 7 days a week non stop. IN THE SAME POSE!
CAN YOU DO IT?


"Ugh time to stretch....OR KICK A CAN!"


"Defenceless you say? No weapons you say?"
Too bad only Mr. Bushido's Masuro Susano would stand like this.

 


"Hold on a second I'll go get some weapons!"


The new GN Sword Blaster they call it "GN Sword II Blaster"
I call it "a rifle and a sword."
We call it "a damn weapon!"
All together : GN Sword II Blaster Rifle Sword A Damn Weapon! AKA GNSIIBRSDW!


If anyone saw the last episode of Gundamm 00 they'd know when, where and how does he do this pose.


Must I try this pose with every single kit?


 Full armour mode, well this looks a lot like 00 Raiser, but better!
Now I hated the 00 Raiser mode cuz those things hangin down his shoulders are NOT wings!
They're friggin swords! (Check out my 00 Raiser post for comparison)
Wondering where is the 7th sword? Guess what there are beam sabers on his butt.....yeah.


One of the swords can also become a shield awesome eh?So when we're all fighting a war some day remember to take all weapons, remember ONE can be used as a shield! Then again if it doesn't work out, I take no responsiblility.


"Heavy...damn GNSIIBRSDW!"


Finally, he was able to aim it!


Boxart pose? XD


Finally he uses the shield as a Sword....maybe we're still safe from the opposite world.


Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't look at that song I'm listening to!!!!!!
That was a mistake however before I could take a look at how the pic had turned out, I had changed the pose so......don't laugh at all!


"I WILL SHOOT YOUUUUUUUUUU RRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRRRRR!"
(Sadly the facial expresiions are not included in the kit, not like there can be any on a Gundam, just imagine the 00 screaming, lemme guess, you can't!)


"Mobile suit Gundam Seed 00!"


"Must fly somehow and try the same thing..."


"BUT BETTER!"


"Comin at ya with...." This is getting old.....I'll think of something later.


My most favourite pose of this Gundam yet!

And here comesthe best of the best poses ever!


*He quietly waits for another friend of his own size, preferrably noone from his past*


*But no! He is encountered by his former self!*

Old 00: Why do you have darker colours and upgrades? TELL ME!
New 00: *Lost in thought*


Old 00: "C'mon man!"
New 00: *Still lost in thought*

This is the end of this post for the week I think unless I get time to finish up the other GN-X or some new stuff that I aquired, I'll post up some pics of the new stuff I got very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment