Sunday, July 10, 2011

1/144 Gundam Seravee (2) Another Custom Idea with it aswell.

Nowadays I don't reallyfeel like working on Gundams but, I finished this off yesterday, I also came up with a few Ideas of a custom So here it is:


Who's gonna clean up this mess?


Well here it is completed before I completed this guy I had a few ideas, well you remember WHAT I said in the Custom Celestial Gundam post about having a box full of Gundam kits? Well here's a few ideas I came up with before he was put together to being JUST Seravee Gundam =[


Wings or no wings? lol


Weapons? Coolest idea IMO but well I never had an A Laws GN-X so I ended up leaving this ideas out, BUT once day when I do get extra Gundams and parts again I'll be sure to attempt this version!


OH YEAH!




Then this Idea came to mind but then I felt like I was sacrificing a Seravee lol (I dunno why even tho this is an EXTRA Seravee Gundam)


Then this idea was put to use! then again scrapped this idea after I had a thought of just working on the extra GN-X aswell as the extra Exia (The pistols are going on the regular Exia to make it more idk whatever LOL you guys will see when it's complete)


Did take a few pics before I made it in to the regular Seravee again LOL

Anyway this is the fun part about the Gundam kits guys, you can mix and match parts or create your own Gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment