Friday, August 24, 2012

New Transformers Toys and Pictures!

Not really a lot of them but, some. One of them was a wanted figure. Besides I like Gatling guns!

Highbrow!!! I had been waiting to get this guy for so long!


Such a Terrible Jet mode huh? Well he's got a damn unique one in my opinion.


Gatling guns make up for all the hate on the Jet mode.


Cool with Gatling guns as pistols and cool with rotors.


Also got this guy, Free tho, Don't like his robot mode so I'll only post his Jet mode.


I fixed it up. He was missing his punch pin from this spot so I found a screw the exact same size to fix it, it worked perfectly!


Got this guy free too, all of a sudden I like this figure...I will try to complete it with the other arm.

2 comments:

  1. highbrow's ok... but Lugnut's the better HFTD WWII plane... And I HAZ him....

    dirge looks cool in vehicle mode lol.. the plane lookes better than the g1 one...

    and who's the guy with the giant rocket booster breasts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah the giant tit man is called classics powerglide.

      I also have that lugnut, damn amazing figure!

      Delete