Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why do I post on the blog? Why do I care to post?

So I thought I'd get this outta the way, I know many people out there are wondering why the hell do I bother  posting when there aren't many people willing to bother with my blog. Many of them don't even CARE. So this post is for people who'd like to clear their minds from these thoughts if they ever get them.

1. This blog is for MYSELF. Plain and simple.
2. I could care less about who sees it, it says in my introduction that I'm showing off my stuff. Wanna guess who the pictures are for? DEFINITELY for the audience. But which one? For THOSE that want to bother with it. If they don't, I couldn't give two shits.
3. Few years ago when I had started this blog I thought that maybe I needed to care about the attention, I later realized I LIKED posting so I continued.
4. As for commenting, I don't comment on anything on you-tube forums/face-book, I feel no need to DEMAND comments.
5. Stop thinking that I don't have much audience, I'm not demanding any and what the purpose of a BLOG is to you and me are TWO DIFFERENT things. Something that people who think otherwise should consider.
6. As for video and movie trailers, sure I'd like people to see them, but it's not something that they haven't ALREADY seen. Knowing that I am mainly putting them up so I can look at them LATER ON if i want to re-view them.
7. I could care less about explaining WHY I bother with it for MYSELF. People who care to look sure yeah, I'm not stopping you.

1 comment:

  1. i have similar reasons... and I visit you're blog to remind me that their are things in my life that I like that aren't all doom and gloom.

    ..and that i have freinds.

    ReplyDelete