Sunday, January 13, 2013

Metal Gear Rising: Gray Fox skin!

Oh how the Metal Gear Solid game fans have wanted to play as the ninja for so long...............

This game lets us play as Raiden the current ninja of this game.

Don't know who Gray Fox is? Go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Fox_(Metal_Gear)

He was the NINJA of the first Metal Gear Solid game, but I rather not say much more just check this vid:



Where's the skin? Well you can use it in the coming up Metal Gear RISING game! Oh How excited I am to finally play as the Ninja of this franchise! There's much history to this game.



Oh and not just Gray Fox, even as Metal Gear Solid 4's Raiden.



Some More!



LET'ER RIP!!!!!!!!



I do so like the "split all my body parts" boss!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded
    your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
    faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... Oregon mortgage help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly am not a genius at how to identify which web host I'm using. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I think it maybe that blogspot blogs load faster?

      Delete
  2. http://dalong.net/

    ReplyDelete