Saturday, March 16, 2013

Takara Transformers Fall of Cybertron & TF Prime Figures

 Before I start this post, here's a look at all 4 Figures along with the weapons that come with them.



#1. Sideswipe:


Very Shiny fella, He comes with an extra gun. The big giant gun in this picture comes with him, but is an in game weapon of Optimus Prime. So guess who it went to?


Really an awesome job done on painting this guy.

#2. Ultra Magnus


 While this figure is a repaint of the Optimus Prime figure with a new head. The Japanese didn't go cheap on the paint apps, They put just as much work in to this figure as they did on the Optimus Prime figure HERE.
 

Now it didn't come with 2 guns as you see in my pics. It came with a Big Sword that was an in game weapon for Optimus Prime and ONE gun only. The Sword went to Optimus's figure and his gun came this way since, he got a bigger gun from Sideswipe right?

#3. Starscream
 

 While yes he is the figure of the game character, to me he resembles the Cybertronian version of Armada Starscream more. It comes with 2 Gatling Guns. Which are always a win in my book.


 The feet pivot is impressive it allows for more posing.

 He looks better without any weapons for some reason.

#4. Kickback


I was never a fan of Insect like Transformers, but this guys bulky look totally won my heart.Plus he looks sooooo much like a Transformers Prime character than a Fall of Cybertron game character.

#5. Arms Micron Jet Vehicon


My 3rd Vehicon. How come? Well I got the first 2 Vehicons HERE
All 3 being DIFFERENT, OK even if this one is a repaint of the Black version, it's still different due to the fact that he did appear in the show in white/silver colors as well =D


Vehicle Mode, well the back of it anyway.

#6. Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime (More Pictures)

Well remember how I posted him in the past post HERE? Well this time around he has his game accurate weapons.



This one's called the "Path Blaster"


And with his Sword.


I'm really liking how he looks with this gun.

#7. Soundblaster


While this one is not a Takara repaint, it was painted well by Hasbro and for once Hasbro didn't go cheap on paint. Really liking this one too.


Yeaaaa.......see that back of the box? This was the last piece in the store. Plus I had another person beside me who was looking at it since I had it in hand. No, I didn't get in to a fight over a toy and get the packaging ripped. Rather I noticed it was ripped once I started walking to the cash register. Bah but the figure was complete and it hadn't been opened from its bubble packaging.

Anyway till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment