Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Arms Microns Hooray!

After convincing my good friend to order these for about let's say 4 months? =D He finally got me these Arms Microns to finish my Arms Micron collection. I'm going to say it again: For those who don't know, Arms Microns are MINICONS that turn in to weapons.

Best part they work as weapons for MANY Transformers Figures for display purposes.


Robot Mode: Cool.
Weapon Mode: Twin barreled gun.


Robot Mode: Lanky freaky.
Weapon Mode: Sword.


Robot Mode: Teenage Mutant Transformer Turtles.
Weapon Mode: Shields.


Robot Mode: CUTE FATTY!
Weapon Mode: Gauntlets.

Now I'll show you how these weapons look once wielded by Transformers Figures:


Colors Match, I think I'll give this guy the swords permanently.


"You wanna mess with me HUH?"


Some ground pound to get the gauntlets going.


OMG I'd run!


These Gauntlets are basically the reason I got the Arms Micron set anyway lol.


Check this, even the gauntlets can hold a sword!


Awesome huh?


Arm Mounted Shields.


Fully loaded now.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment