Sunday, August 4, 2013

Purchases from a week ago!

Didn't really buy a lot, but I can say that I bought what I wanted to. That's always nice. I went to the TFCON a week ago on a Saturday. So let's just say there were tons of toys to buy. I was only looking for specifics so I'm glad I found them.


From Top to Bottom following the Left to Right Pattern:
Gundam Age 1/144 Adele
Transformers War for Cybertron Megatron Gauntlet Kit A.K.A "Warriors from Cyborg-tron Kit"
Fans Project Deadend A.K.A (Some Causality crap complicated name)
Gundam Age 1/144 Full Glansa
Transformers Prime Grimwing
Transformers Universe Sideburn
Gundam Age 1/144 Darkhound
Gundam Age 1/144 Xiphos
Sixshot (A.K.A "Hexatron")
Transformers Prime Platinum Ultra Magnus
Transformers Prime Sharkticon Megatron
Gundam Age 1/144 Titus
2 Autobot Decals for my Car (Which have been applied already, will post some pics later)

Some extra weapons that include:
Cybertron Defense Red Alert's Missile Launcher
TF Prime Ultra Magnus's Hammer/Gun (The Japanese version doesn't come with it, this will serve as an ADDED weapon for my Japanese Ultra Magnus)
TF Prime Megatron's Arm Gauntlet (Since the Japanese version doesn't come with it, it'll make my Japanese Megatron extra complete =P)
TF Movie Lazerbeak's Twin Guns (Yes the Movie toys suck but they do have some weapons that look awesome)
War for Cybertron Optimus Prime's Gun (Extra Gun? Wow!)
Classics Rodimus's Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment