Saturday, August 9, 2014

Another Batch of Photos.

And now a bunch of pics that I took with no consistency whatsoever:



I'm sure we all like to take pictures of Nemesis Primes over and over.


I like the shoulder canons I've added


No matter what weapons you put on this figure, they all look great.


This is probably the best Ultra Magnus figure for trying out different weapon configurations.


Hell even the vehicle mode with different weapons look superb!
 
 
Oh yeah this guy.......I soon ended up changing my mind on this figure.......I think I forgot that I was no longer in to movie figures.


It's got this.......Truck boner mode.


Oh this picture might just look ok.......but that translucent orange gun cost me 5 years of hunting! Just so I could match it up with this Figure!

Anyway this is all, and possibly for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment