Saturday, September 26, 2015

MG 1/100 MSA-0011 S Gundam/EX-S Gundam

Been a long time? Took a vacation? Stopped building? Lost interest? NOPE! Just had less time.
I present the worst name to remember w/e w/e w/e S GUNDAM!

I know no history about this one, neither did I ever watch the series. What I do know, is that it looks awesome! Especially in the master grade scale. Always wanted a Gundam that somewhat resembled the Zeta Gundam all pointy with V lines all over the place.

Pictures won't have much poses, but note that this thing is hefty and takes a great amount of time to build as it's master grade structure is not up to date with today's MG builds. But nonetheless it still retains all articulation and stance that a Master Grade should!

Enjoy the pictures-


No wings, no guns, just face the camera.


I always thought it would look better without its wings, but as you'll notice I eventually ended up using the wings on it.


Oh yeah that gun!


Could bring myself to try another pose with this, didn't wanna ruin where I was going with this one hehe


At last it's complete!


Yeah, before anyone guesses what that thing on the back is, let me just say that I do not agree with what you think it is!

Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment