Sunday, April 23, 2017

Die Cast - Iron Patriot figure!

After years of research trying to find a proper Iron Patriot figure which can symbolize some tyranny through might and a bit of rebellion (based on the comic stories since the Iron Man 3 movie didn't quite make it the Iron Patriot I was hoping for), I finally spotted it at Toys R Us months ago.

Without further rambling, here are the pictures doing the talking:


I don't think this is one of those boxes that you throw away.....


Glorious!


Who the real Ironman? You are!


The base lights up. Also, there are a ton of options you can use to make him pose but I didn't bother much because I like him in this pose a lot next to my desk.


So much detail to this figure!


Time to bring order out of chaos, the true AMERICAN way!

No comments:

Post a Comment