Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Brown Daddyo of Primes

I got him! Yes I got him! 2 weeks ago.....took pics of him...2 weeks ago...but, never had a chance to put it up here. This guy is one of the first few Prime toys to have a detachable Matrix of Leadership.


"Wooly Mooly Wooly wooly Moolaaaaaaaaay" 
"Yes I transform in to a Mammoth"


"Big Canon, fiyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"


"I've 2 blades"


"I've a Matrix"


"and I can do this!"

Anyway, It's one prime figure that was never made by Hasbro, so it's "oh so japanese" there is a repaint out there of him called Nemesis Prime tho, that one looks way cooler to me, So now i've his brother Big Convoy too, now the hate begins between the two Prime, let's do that japanese transformers saying thingy......

"TORANSFOOOOOOOOOOORMMMMUH"

No comments:

Post a Comment