Thursday, May 13, 2010

ZGMF - X19A Infinite Justice

Most people hate this Gundam cuz it's PINK, well everyone of you haters please do me a favour. START LIKING THIS GUNDAM! it's really good if you just ignore the pink haha. Enough said let the pics do the talking, i'm not going to mention any cons of the kits, cuz personally I don't care about the cons as long as I like what I get or it's the other way around...I get what I like?



The cool box art?


"what about legs?"


"that's more like it!"
We actually finished this much on the first day, compared to the destiny we built he was not even complete as a robot. 

Here's a few poses without the jet pack:

"I knew I was too good for pictures"

Now with Jet pack completed:

"OOOO open hand wow!"

Yeah seriously I can't think of anything else to type for other pics, what can I say? I didn't take em with passion! cuz I had to build the other Gundam kits as well sigh.

Now a 20 minute break before the next blog post! Time to finish Batman Arkham Asylum!

No comments:

Post a Comment