Monday, July 19, 2010

ZGMF X20A Strike Freedom

Okay so I wanted to blog and then I didn't for a while but, what the heck I am now. Here's my Strike Freedom I built like 4 months ago?


The box, the artwork is not as good as the other 1/100 scales I've bought IMO


"Look, Wings!"


Completely vulnerable to anything!


Not really, he can still defend himself.

"Hey you! Tiny!"


"Yes? Yes Yes sir Understood will commence mission...."


"What's that..light....."

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiruuuuuuunnnnn Maaaaaaaaaaan!


So what if he doesn't have any wings? He will soon!



"Kaaaaaaaaa"


 "MAAAAAYYY HAAAAA MAAAAAYYYYY"


"This is not gonna work.....I know it...."


"lord HELP me find something that I CAN do"


And then he was complete...


"Wingo Ophen"


"Wingo Closo"


"doublo shotto"


Hmm I like this pose...


Same same...


This is what happens when you make Strike Freedom play Counter Strike!


Gundam Seed Destiny Season 2 Opening pose!


"Lasaaaah Canun fiyaaah!"


I dunno what you call this uh...


The only thing this pic is missing is the perverted images they insert in the Gundam Openings, a naked guy and a girl kissing while the gundam does this sort of thing.....



Well I guess it's more like this


Love this one


and this!




yeah so what if he can't holt a twin sword, you can always shove the beam in hehe

This Master Grade Strike Freedom is the best Strike Freedom you'll find out there, it's damn expesive and damn impressive at the same time, if you're a Gundam Seed fan, I say get this MG model kit. It took me like 20 days to build this kit. Most ppl out there take like 7 days but, hey I've other things to do. it was pain making this as everytime I thought I was gonna be finishing this, there'd always be something more....It's well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment