Tuesday, August 31, 2010

00 Raiser Complete!

I present the 00 Raiser! It's finally been completed (completed it like 2 days ago), all I wanna say is this one was fun to work on! & I'm looking forward to the GN - X and 7 Sword 00 Gundam.

Let the pitures do the talking for this one!
I honestly didn't even wanna blog about this today, I've so many pics to go through of this guy just to get this little post together lol

First thing is the Accessories:


As always the boxart! Preety awesome as he's sliced up a Sudo GN X (I'm pretty sure that's an A LAWS Ahead or GN - X)


0 Raiser, Attaches to the back & shoulders of 00 Gundam to make 00 Raiser!


Twin Swords + Extra Hand


Twin Shield, joined together to display as a shield, it splitsi n two and attaches to the hsoulders of 00 Gundam like the 0 Raiser.


 00 Gundam.


00 tries to find a watch on his arm. *Pretends it's there*


Me: Think of a pose now!
Sir, Yes, Sir!
(Thought of Brigade from Marvel Nemesis)
"Ah, wooden pavement"


 "I like to FEEL stuff!"


 Poor 00 didn't think his arm would fall off with all that.
(It was loose I didn't attach it properly, but I fixed it so it gave me an idea to pose him like this)


"Like this?"


"OR like that, huh? Sexy right?"


And for those of you who didn't think he had any weapons, think again! He's got big bad shoulder boobies!


00 checks the time again, this time he thinks he really does have a watch and its time to.......


"Get some damn Spatulazzzzz!"
"Cook eggs on the left! Make fritata on the right!"


"That was boring...let's try combining those swords."


LET'S GET.....


VIOLENT! "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH COPY SWORD IMPULSE TIME!"


"Poke what?"


yea yea I get it, you're very strong.


Hercules?


"If anything may happen to you honey, Don't worry, my GN stuff will save you."


Shield becomes the wings too.


"Who wants some pork chops! huh? You chubby?"


Is it time for Docking mode yet?


I'm not a fan of the look of 00 Raiser cuz, I dunno it just looks like some bulky crap hangin down his shoulders. Sometimes it looks good to me, sometimes nah.


"0 Raiser docking mode, 0 Raiser docking mode!"
Now I just wish I had a pink Haro.


00 Raiser!!!!!!


Too lazy to shoot?


What's he trying to shoot anyway? I'm tired....
This pic is meant to show some poses that can be achieved with the 00 Raiser mode.


Now this one I like! 
This ends my rambling about the 00 Gundam, up next will be some of my new aquirements for my collection and probably 00 7 swords Gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment