Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gundam Seed/Destiny! Moving on to Gundam 00!

 First of all I'be already started to collect the Gundam 00 Gundams, and I'm already building the 00 Gundam, soon enough i'll have him up here, but till I'be gotten my favourites from Gundam 00 I will not be getting mroe of the Gundam seed/Destiny ones, But the best part is I ALREADY got my favourite ones, there could be like 2 or 3 more that I like besides my favourites in Seed/Destiny line, but hey, I'll worry about it afterI've gotten the 00 ones.
 
Before I can move on to the Gundam 00 line, I'd like to show off the Gundams that I've already blogged about but, it's just a "before moving on to the next Gundam line" thing.

I just had to take extra pics. Here's well all of the Gundams from Gundam Seed/Destiny line that I wanted, obtained and built.


Legend Gundam


Providence Gundam


The old and the new together


Legend, Providence, Gale Strike


 Providence and Big Convoy, dunno where Big Convoy comes from in this pic, but he's there shootin down I dunno what. 


Gale strike, Well because He's neither from Seed/Seed Destiny, He stands alone, He's part of the Seed Comic Stoy. I like this one way better than the Strike Gundam, cuz it's upgraded with Swords and his shoulders stand out, same with the knees, BTW He CAN change back to Strike Gundam tho (But i'm never going to do that)

Here Comes the Strongest Suits of Gundam Seed/ Seed Destiny Series:

These be the good guys:

Pilots:  Left to Right (Kira, Athrun & Cagalli/Mu La Flaga aka Neo Roanoke's Gundam


Strike Freedom (I didn't get Freedom cuz it looks crap compared to Strike Freedom)
Infinite justice (No Justice Gundam cuz well it looks crap too)
Akatsuki (The Gold suit with 2 types of backpacks


And here's the bad guys:

Pilots: Left ro Right (Ray za Burrel aka Rau Le Cruset's Clone,  Shin Asuka, Rau Le Cruset)


Legend Gundam (Really wish they made a Master Grade of him cuz this is my favourite one...)
Destiny Gundam (Thinking of getting a Master Grade of him, cuz it's got darker colours I dunno lol)
Providence Gundam (First gundam to have a Dragoon system)
And there you have it all of my gundams till now, I'm actually not that huge of a gundam collector, more of a Transformers collecter, but I love to collect these aswell, mainly only the cool ones, cuz I just hate Zakus and stuff, they're just not Gundams, to me they don't look cool enough. But, If it's kick ass looking Gundams, Oh yes! I'll buy it!

Untill I get the Gundamm 00 Gundams that I need (building 00 Gundam + Raiser + Gn swords + Gn Shields atm), I won't be getting more of Gundam Seed Destiny Gundams, I dunno it's like a priority thing for me, that I must get the strongest most important ones first, or the most rare ones first and then the rest, even if the rest look cool, gotta wait till afetr the rarities are aquired hehe.

ok ok I'm really motor mouthing here too much, Alright people, Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment