Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1/144 Seraphim Gundam!

Very easy to build. I haven't even started the 1/144 Seravee so no pics with the GN bazooka yet.
This model needs no panel lining at all! even if it was done I doubt you'd be able to see it.
he can be attached to the Seravee's back since, the original Seravee doesn't come with a transformable Sepraphim Gundam. This is why I got this seperate so I can display both together.


"Omg fatty lemme hug you!"
Yes, it's the Seravee's backpack.


The head on his chest serves no purpose but release Gn particles in the anime. It can open or close which I find cool.

2 beam sabers come with this guy.
 
"huh? who's there?"

"Ya dig?"
Some extra pics: Nothing much to say, well he's damn articulated cuz there isn't much kibble on him.


"Yes! focus more on my....hard to find parts....& I don't mean those, the chest like head you fool!"

"Hiyaaaaaaa"

Yeah well, the beam saber slipped out of his had so I took the pic anyway.


 "Can we now move on to the next post?"


"Now, I'll cut my own leg out of boredom."

No comments:

Post a Comment