Monday, October 11, 2010

Gunpla Trip!

They had some well painted Exia's, 00 and the Master Grade Destiny, I always had second thoughts about getting the Master Grade Destiny Gundam but, I think I've made up my mind now so here we go, enjoy the pics!



Is it just me or does someone else also think that they tried to copy the Freedom to make the Destiny Gundam, same goes for Impulse / Strike Gundam. Either way I love the shoulder blades that pop out on this Gundam & convert to beam sabers.

1/100 MG Exia. The 0 Raiser back there looks too huge for the 00 Gundam this is why I never liked the 0 Raiser mode, It's like a jet on your back for no reason at all. I mean it's not even proper wings.
 

1/144 Exia looks nicer than the MG Exia.


I...was told....this thing is worth Three thousand dollars.....it's......useless......not even a Gundam....w/e..

2 comments:

  1. pacific mall are pricey

    ReplyDelete
  2. More expensive than animextreme for sure but reasonable.

    ReplyDelete