Friday, February 18, 2011

1/144 Avalanche Exia

I held off on building this kit since last year, cuz it had too much armour and I wasn't willing to actually put work in to 1/144 kits back then. Not till I realized the 1/144 Gundam 00 kits are the real deal! Anyway I finally got it done.



Boxart. I'm keeping this box to package up some of my 1/144s for the move.



Armoured as hell.



All the original Exia accessories can now be mounted on to the backpack.



About the posability oof the figure, there isn't much to it except all the extra armour gets in the way so it's kinda hard to get some good poses out of this one, you can remove the armour pieces off and then pose it off w/e way you like tho.



He sure can skii.


The only reason you'd get this one is if you have all kinds of Exia (not all the same Exia's but, different armours on different Exias) and you wanna add a bulky Exia to show off how good it looks. Not in posability but as a display piece. Other than that, it IS worth it like the Astrea type F, you get all the pieces to make a regular Exia out of it if you wanted to.

Next one will be Throne Eins!

No comments:

Post a Comment