Saturday, June 25, 2011

1/144 Custom Celestial Being's Salvaged Gundam name = Celestial Gundam.

 Anybody wonder what happened to Exia after the last episode of Gundam 00 in season 2? Well I've created something that could be it....lol

Well, I bought a bunch of Gundams from Gundam 00 and I mean a whole bunch didn't cost me much, but, the guy who worked on the 1/144 Astrea really did a bad job...he ruined the kit by just using top coat on everything and the panel lining was done as if he couldn't see where he was panel lining lol. I should have taken pictures of how it looked before...on top of that the red was chipping off the Astrea somehow...

Here it is tho, I tried to get the purple look right on the camera but, when I used flash it looked like Blue....But I got it right without using flash. I've placed 4 Decals I had on the Gundam. It was spray painted white, Black and Violet. I was able to salvage the frame from Astrea. All the weapons were Salvaged in good condition and even all the joints as well. So it turned out to be pretty good IMO.

Here we go:



This is too blue cuz of the flash.

The face is hidden as I used to visor instead of the face to hide the face as this Exia is NOT an Exia nor it is an Astrea. I've assuming it's the Celestial Being's Salvaged Gundam. I'm calling it the Celestial Gundam.


Better? lol



















Even better perhaps, but the best is to come....



This is the way it looks, Hoping you can see the violet/purple!


Anyway this is my work =] hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment