Thursday, June 9, 2011

1/144 Zabanya Gundam!

Finally completed this guy and another model aswell last week. i'm kinda just getting tired of the 1/144 backstock I have and I'd like to start on my MG kits asap lol. This Gundam well. I'm not sure if they wanted to make him a sniper or a Fire power suit like the Virtue/Seravee Gundam. Not sure at all. Because this guy is a mix of both. He represents the Dynames/Cheridum Gundam aswell. It's the way this is designed. Let the pics to the talking for you:


The artwork IMO is average not as cool as other ones I've seen.


Gundam: Hi, My name is Zabanya, with or without guns!
Me: That's a woman's name?



Gundam: Let's just say when I've guns I'm a guy.
Me: *Gulp* Ok, let's just continue on.


Fences....or shields. I dunno not a very good idea to make the shields look like this.



Hurt your eyes with the fences yet?



This is as best as I can make the shields look as he stands.



Just poseability is what I'm showing off here.


Lets get going I've tortured your talk of my fences long enough!



RAAAAAAAAAAAAA



YAAAAAAAAAAAA



How does he know he has to shoot the camera?



Yeah he smart enough to shoot stuff without looking at it too.



Shooting kick? Shoekick? SHOKICK! HA!


This is the coolest pose I could come up with this kit, cuz the colours are boring lol


Alright cool? you know what this kit can do, how it looks and w/e lol NOW GO BUY IT! I'm kidding this kit is for people who wanna complete the 00 Movie Gundams. Otherwise IMO the Dynames Gundam or Cheridum is better! Sure this guy's got posability but it just lacks something. I can't tell right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment