Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1/144 Harute Gundam

Finally! The last 00 Gundam kit! Phew! But as as much work as this kit requires I was actually able to finish it in 2 days! It cannot stand on its own. With that huge backpack on, well lets say you WILL have to invest in a few Gundam stands before you can make it stand, But it seems to me that this Gundam wasnot meant to stand on its own anyway.

Starting off with the boxart:


FIRE ! FIRE ! FIRE!


Why do they call you Harute? Even I cannot get used to this name. Are you like an Arab woman?
Anyway as you can see, he stands perfectly without his Jetpack, or as I like to call it "The Raiser"
See how 00 Gundam can combine with a backpack?


Rich with all those POINTY asthetics.


"And Ièm not an Arab Woman!"
Painted the *Supposed to be Blue visor* Red as I like everything to be evil somehow?


You DO NOT even need to combine this flight pack to his back. This is his flight mode really. Only that the Gundam is not underneath it lol. Why combine? when you can have both modes displayed?


Yeah why not combine it and just blast everything to pieces right?
 In the right pic: I was barely able to make it stand on its own without a stand =P


Oh my God 2 modes for the weapons? COOOOOOOOOL for me, not for you =D


And it still stands fine holding the swords/guns.


2 of my FAVOURITE poses with this kit! Shows that it is meant for only space combat.

AND
A look at how packed my 1/144 shelf is getting.



I am planning to work on 1/144 Abyss Gundam next! Oh how have I been waiting patiently to work on that simple kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment