Wednesday, August 10, 2011

1/144 Masurao

I'll be honest I didn't wanna build this kit at first thought it'd be a pain to finish since, I'm  trying to finish all 1/144 kits I have. But, once I finished it, I loved the kit itself for being so Bushido like. Anyway here's the boxart:


This boxart makes the face look like it has a mask but, no that's not the face. that orange part is his chest lol


For when he was all in....pieces....



Too cool?


Lets not forget his sword(s) =]


Twin Katana $$##$ I dunno what but it's so cool!


WIN!

Here's a little tip for the people who complain this kit suffers from the same Flag problem. 1. It doesn't! 2. I have the flag model aswell. & 3. this kit has a LOT MORE posability compared to the Flag. If you're a Graham Aker fan or just love this mobile suit. Don not hesitate to get this! In my solid opinion it looks a hell of a lot better compared to the Masurao Susanwo cuz of the red colours on him. Ofcourse I plan to get the Masurao Susanwo too later on.

My next kit will be the Harute Gundam. My final HG 1/144 00 kit to finish, then peace atlast lol I can finally start on the Gundam Seed models! Till I get more 00 stuff that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment