Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1/100 Vent Saviour Gundam

Like I said in my last post, this is my next Gundam I was going to finish up, I've replaced the shoulder wings with beam sabers as you can see I didn't use the Vent Saviour face as it looks hideous. Anyway starting off with the pictures:


I'm not a big fan of this colourscheme but I do believe Black would work better instead of the Teal colour.


"Oh why do I gotta pick up my bums everytime I go to the toilet...."


And THAT is why this guy has those huge guns.


In the world of today people tend to take advantage of people like him (yes I mean the Gundam itself) I think he'll......well.....get shot/stabbed/defeated from behind since, he can't see thanks to those big canons. Then again they did choose the name Vent Saviour for his speed and firepower.


Two beamsabers to tell you that, may the force definetly be with him and not you.


 Comparison shot with the original Saviour Gundam. A bit taller only because of the new backpack.
The next Gundam with be Gundam Astray Mirage Frame (My favourite Purple ninja Gundam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment