Sunday, December 11, 2011

1/100 Purple Astray Gundam Mirage Frame!

Finished this guy last Sunday morning, I didn't feel like blogging so I didn't post him however here it is, this is my favourite colours on a Gundam and I'm glad there's more Purple Gundams out there. This model however far exceeded my expectations on articulation it is fully capable of Master Grade articulation. The whole kit is built on a frame anyway so calling it a Master Grade wouldn't hurt. Anyway here are the pictures from my build:


The hypermode without his backwards flip face, that looks horrible. I have it (just turn the head around) but I don't use it.


Switch to Gundam mode.


More shots of the same (the one on the right shows it's true colours)
Sony presents......
Purple Gundam....
BUY IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment