Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/100 MG Force Impulse Gundam!

At longlast I've finished this Gundam!One of the best Gundams from Gundam Seed and the one that defeated the Freedom. Here's a little video of the Impulse Gundam is battle!




Boxart is literally kicking/Slicing ass!


 The Core Spelender Aka the main Gundam itself, yes this little thing is the reason why the whole Gundam functions! It preety much flies all over the screen in the anime then combiens with the leg, chest and flight pack to form the Impulse Gundam. And incase you were wondering "hah so just shoot this and the pilot and the Gundam is done for" It comes with nukes (yes powerfull nuke missiles) so be ready to be obliterated!


Then this sad chest piece bored with his incomplete self flies.


And then the legs that don't feel anything without the head.
 

Flight pack comes with this extra jet attached to it, (making the flight packitself fly), the beam saber handles become the guns incase somebody decides to destroy the flight pack on it's way. Then the white jet detaches and the flight pack synchronizes with the Gundam and boom!


 Teh big sword! Razors!  (Yes I call them razors not knives) & the beam sabers!


Extra parts for stands and an extra back piece incase you wanna try these back packs on from other master grade or 1/100 Seed Gundams:


This pretty much tells you what other flight packs you can attach to this Gundam! the one to the left is using the Freedom's wings.


 "Hello everyone, today we're showcasing the Impulse Gundam!"


"Get over here!" & let me show you my daggahz!


 Gun...Shield.....! Yeah....


EXCEPT THE SHIELD CAN OPEN UP AND BE A BIGGER SHIELD!


Flight pack on and open!


 Flight pack well kinda not in flight mode and  with the back view.
 

Excalibur Sword. The THE SWORD!


 Whatchu gonna do now? Run! That's right just Run!
 


Unfortunately I haven't built my Freedom Gundam yet so I can't try this pose =[

Arrr! I'm angry! Why do all Gundams have faces with those vent marks, I never could get that. But I guess they look angrier like that.

And now someone has decided to challenge the Impulse it is none other than Skyhammer. My new addition to the Autobot forces. He's dared to challenge the Impulse in weapon comparison and since, they both belong from different dimensions, they will not be duking it out!


Skyhammer: *Transforms and lands*
Impulse: Who the hell......is this guy.......


 Skyhammer: *looks up* OMG I give up! Don't cut me!
Impulse: Lets do this!


 Skyhammer: Hmm Lets see he has 2 daggers so I have 2 canons!



Skyhammer:  *pew pew*
Impulse: You can't hurt me since, We don't exist in the same universe......


Skyhammer: Let's try this big sword!
Impulse: Oh please.....


Impulse: If you wanted to talk big sword I think mine would be much better.
Skyhammer: Show off!


Skyhammer: Can I leave now?
Me: Yes go and wait untill I find room for you on the shelf.
Skyhammer: *transforms and flies away*


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment