Friday, January 27, 2012

1/100 MG Infinite Justice

Usually the MG Gundams are very fragile with their articulation. This one's the best MG I've built yet. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Counting all the swords/beam sabers it can use 7. Which means it's almost like a 7 Sword Exia? hehe

First up is the Box art: And this Gundam has the most amazing box art I've EVER seen.


 He's gonna KICK your "whatever" you have in front of him!


"Sentinel Prime....I'll take your face!"

 

*Takes a better look* "That's not Sentinel Prime........I already blasted his face....."
 

Two ways to have the backpack on I think they call the second mode: Flight mode huh?


 Canons from the backpack down on shoulders & beam sabers on the flight pack's wings


Prime is just upset that he didn't get the face.

 

 The signature Gundam Seed Opening pose.

 

 My attempt at recreating the box art.


 And one more last try, this one turned out pretty close.

 

 Battle Claw that pops out of the shield.


Another one for a better view.



Shield can also be used as a beam saber weapon.



I think the Gundam would take Prime's face.......


As you can see despite all that backpack weight it's stable enough to stand on it's own and no the beam weapon is NOT holding any weight. (It'd bend if it did)


 Here's another trick to the shield. a part of it comes off and it can become a sword or a boomerang.


 Slice ya up!

 

Slice some more!


It's a master grade alright so why not try this?


His backpack, when configured this way reminds me of a cape or even Batman Beyond in a way.


Papa Bear says it's time for hibernation till the next MG Gundam gets built. (2 more to go!) So Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite part is Papa Bear's appearance.
    Keep up the monster blog, bruv.
    My only cameo still scares me though.........

    ReplyDelete