Friday, February 10, 2012

1/100 MG Freedom

Well well somebody didn't want to see it, and they know who they are haha. Anyway The Freedom is here!
Starting with the box art: 


Owaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Oh my god I'm gonna....................you get the point!


Hawk wings!


Looks too plain, Honestly I find other Gundams to be better looking, but this is the Freedom the grand mega poobah of Gundam Seed so, well yeah.


Well the Wings do make it look better but.....but he doesn't fly around.........


I like to think he can fly.........


This is how he WISHED to fly. But that didn't happen not while I'm in charge!


3 Attempts can you identify one from another? Course you can't!


Smile Freedom.....smile for the camera.......then again Gundam's always have face vents making them look angrier.




Picture to the right has extra canons from wings. Yes you can also extend the wings even more by using the canons.

All in all Freedom was fun to build and the decals really bring out some colors on this plain white kit. If you're a fan of wings and Kira Tomato(Yamato)/Freedom. Then you absolutely need this one.

Now to show off what I did after I built this Gundam: So I took all the posters that come with the kits and I put em on the inside of my toy shelf. I think it adds to the over all setup:


Gundam Seed's strongest Gundams except I haven't built the MG Destiny yet.




On the right side is Master Gundam and Exia!

The next build will be the last of my back stock and it will be my favorite Gundam. 1/100 Master Grade Destiny!

2 comments: