Sunday, July 15, 2012

Transformers Prime: Bulkhead

Been a while since I got a chance to post these pics, mainly for the reason that I rather archive them here then to keep them in my computer (Trust me it's much easier to look at my pics here than at Photobucket or back to a post on the forums)

While people love the "FIRST EDITION" mold of this figure (which has a show accurate chest), This version is absolutely more accurate, due to the fact that his legs, chest & thighs are BULKY as they are in the show.
Also he has the shoulder pads that aren't present on the "fan boy favorite FIRST EDITION mold"

To anyone interested or one who hasn't seen this before, I present a mod to the already AMAZING figure of Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Bulkhead.


A look at the figure out of the box.


So I did a mod where I detached the mace of his useless Powerizer weapon, I then drilled a very tiny hole in to the back of his hand so that a punch pin could fit in, allowing the use of his mace in a more "show accurate" style.


Side view of the weapon mod.


Here's what I desperately WANTED to create out of this figure's weapon.


Another view and to the right a LOBO!


Another look showing how "cool" it is now. I can imagine him lighting up his head with fire and doing some Ghost Rider stuff any moment now.


While the figure looked a little bit "empty" I decided to add the giant Autobot insignia to make it cooler.


Then I looked through my Transformers parts box and found Universe Overload's gun that matched Bulkhead's paint apps. Hell I think he's a full fledged WRECKER now!

No comments:

Post a Comment