Monday, February 17, 2014

Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus Armor Kits!

These kits made by a third party company called "Transformazing Toys" completely "Transform" the Original Fall of Cybertron optimus and Ultra Magnus Figures to a whole new look.

Let's begin by taking a look at Optimus and his Original Robot Mode:


Pretty cool to my eyes but let's get this thing equipped!


"Yo, Check this!"


Chest smokestacks!


This is Brilliant! The Red and Blue version of this Upgrade works so well!


Oh and BTW the Face Plate Mask can come off!


There are several ways to use the weapons, Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Energon Axe, Pole-arm as shown in above pictures.
 
Lets see how Ultra Magnus looks:


 Cool as is but!


The Armor can do better!


 Cool stuff eh?


Not too bad, but the color combination on this guy isn't quite working for me anymore.


I think I'm getting to the point of selling the Ultra Magnus version, The Optimus version works best for me!
The Blue and White (Ultra Magnus) version is the same but the color combination isn't my thing. Sometimes you gotta get both in-front of you to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment