Friday, February 21, 2014

Generations Metroplex

Alright so this is a figure I basically traded some of my unwanted figures for. I didn't like it when I didn't have it and I don't like it now. Basically all the articulation is there on this figure. However, the figure is too blocky and bricky to look any better with articulation.

Nevertheless I took some pictures before I put it back up fro sale MINUS his 2 Huge guns that look really cool on other Figures.


So this is basically 24 Inches tall. This is no joke. This is the largest Transformer ever made in to a toy.


But meh... that's that. He's got a Base Mode, Floater Mode, and hes HUGE.
(His alternate modes are not fun enough for me to take pictures of)
Now check this, he comes with 2 guns that mount on his shoulders but, they look even better on other figures.

THAT would be FIRE POWER!

 KACHOOM!


Super Gatling Fire Blaster?


And this is why I've to sell Metroplex without his 2 Huge guns now...........


Jet Mode Bazookas!

1 comment: