Tuesday, November 10, 2015

1/100 Aegis Gundam

Another incomplete build made whole. Didn't have the original rifle so I used a spare one from the Strike. The hands are also spares from a 1/100 Strike.

This Gundam had 2 transformable modes, a flight mode and claw/ high-power beam firing mode.

I'll embed a little video below to showcase why this one's special:



Anyway, pictures ahoy!


Unfortunately they didn't provide the parts in Red. EVER!

Still I haven't been able to see any decent stand still pictures of this guy on the web. So I thought I'd build it and take some huh?


I do think it looks better without the side armor.

Annnnnnnnnnnd here comes the exciting part that took forever to do..........


Flight mode!

It really is a mess to transform this thing


The claw mode works a whole lot better I think.


Fire in the hole! 


I much rather leave it like this on the shelf.

Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment