Saturday, August 4, 2018

1/24 Aoshima 2011 Subaru WRX STI Hatchback Gloss Pearl

A Subaru WRX STI Hatchback as a model kit! My first experience building a model kit that is a car. Everything had to be attached by making your own pieces. Turned out pretty well! Fully working suspension and the build almost makes you feel like you are putting a real car together. I did not have to paint it as this one came painted inbox as Gloss Pearl.


Box first!


A lot of parts


Like an uncomplete project in a garage


I painted the rear lights red, just like them that way


Window on this side did not survive the glue treatment, and so I took it out and replaced it with mesh


Put together, is a beautiful model kit! 



This definitely makes me want to build more car model kits. However, I still have a backlog of Gundams to finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment