Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LG-GAT-X105 Gale Strike! 1/100 Scale

My second Gundam model for this year, also one of my most wanted. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

 
The COOOOOOOOOL box!

I think Blue and Orange go together well on this Gundam.
"Don't make me get my swords out!"


"That's it you just made me do that!"


"I guess I'll stand and wait till I wanna pose"


"Ok, let's go!"


"This pose is always cool don't you think?"


 "I sware if you take one more pic I'll kill you with this!"

Too bad he can't do that!

Not much I know of this Gundam, I know It's Strike Gundam's remold & repaint from Gundam Seed. But the remolded shoulders, knees, new swords, jetpack, face make him look so differrent. I hated the Strike Gundam anyway but, this one is pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment