Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ZGMF - X13A Providence 1/100

Finally got my Providence! AND built him! what can I say it's as amazing as I expected. We will NOT be seeing a pic of the Box since, it isn't as impressive looking at it was for my other 1/100 kits. One thing I noticed, Providence has 11 dragoon's compared to Legend. Providence looks more imposing compared  to the Legend. However I still think Legend's face looks a lot better. Enough talk! Pic time!


"When I didn't have arms or legs"


Prototype Providence!
Note: I had him built this much 2 nights ago


Yea okay so you see the box


"Shoot ya down!"


I LOVE this pose!


Providence meets Legend!

Providence: I've more Dragoons than you!
Legend: I last more episodes than you!


Comparison Shot!
They're both....very different looking to me...I dunno about as much as they look alike they've their differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment