Sunday, March 14, 2010

ZGMF-X666S Legend! 1/100 Scale

Here he is  finally after watching Gundam Seed Destiny I knew I loved the dark look of this gundam and I liked how Rey Za Burrel (Clone of Rau Le cruset) got this suit as Rau Le Cruset had the Providence in gundam Seed. The Legend is everything the Providence was and better! How ever I wanted to get my hands on Providence first and then Legend, The shop didn't have one so they put an order for 1/100 Scale Providence for me, Glad I grabbed the Legend tho!

That's one down out of my 8 favourite gundams!


"I'm a sexy box"


How many more weapons does he need?


Sometimes you gotta fight the old fashioned way.


"You know I can do this right? bend my knees?"


The back pack is just way way too cool.


*Sob* "Why is it so hard to destroy the Freedom..."


P.S He's the favourite one out of all my Gundams but, that might change once I've got the Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment