Friday, May 14, 2010

ZGMF - X42S Destiny

Yep, not much to say but, THIS IS ONE AWESOME GUNDAM!!! that's why I bought it! A friend opted in for the experience.

*Still hopes a part doesn't break*

however, a friend broke the peg on the sword but I fixed it =D


The Ki blast from Dragonball?


"Awaken my baby"


This is how much we got done the first day


And the next day I finally made him stand on his feet.


An extra pic.


Aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd after about 4days i finally completed him.


Does this look cool enough? No? Okay.....


How about with the wings open?


Side gun? Cool! In the show it's shot more like a shotgun.


Another pic for more coolness.


The Excaliber sword!


"Damn you! You Traitor!!!"


Hmm still thinking of a caption for this pic.


"Slice ya through!"


"I can hold the world in my hands!" maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment