Thursday, November 11, 2010

1/144 0 Gundam Type A.C.D


And here's a little video showing him and Exia in action!

Ok, so before the Exia or 00 Gundam this guy was there. The 0 Gundam a prototype for Exia and 00 Gundam, cuz the 00 Gundam uses Exia and 0 Gundam's GN drives and the Exia is like an upgraded 0 Gundam. Here's how it goes:


 From Left to right: 0 Gundam - Exia - 00 Gundam (GN blade not shown) - Exia Repair 2 (with his GN drive back)


Now this guy may look like the old RX - 78 (AKA the original GUNDAM aka my term called G1) Gundam but you know in every Anime they try to go for the classic looks in some way. But I must say I like this statue they built in Tokyo, Japan!


Just looks so cool! All lit up n stuff!

Read more about it by going to this link. (Gundam Statue)

Now on to the Gundam:

First off is the box!
 

When you put the Exia repair 2 and the 0 Gundam boxes together you get the scene from the last Gundam 00 episode! This is just cool! I bought em both for this purpose and well cuz I like em too AND cuz I'd like to collect anything related to Exia Gundam, I'm an Exia fan!



Oh so G1.

The shield looks pretty nice, but I'm not saying the Gundma won't look good without it. the shield completes it tho.

Blinding the Camera I guess?


Run n shoot!


"I'm too good for action poses!"

 Just amazing articulation on this model kit I must say!

 Shooting the dead? That's no good. Don't do it!



"Lemme pull out my beam saber it'll be more effective aganst cardboard boxes and plastic."

*has a hard time pulling it out*


*It finally gets loose and he's able to pull it out but....*

"Shit I would've sliced my own foot off...."

"BEAM SABAAAAAAAHHHH"




It looks even cooler when held in both hands!


"That's just Prime!"



I'd like to say this is an awesome kit, and you wanna put him together with Exia ina fight pose then you must have him, lemme know your thoughts.

I plan to get the Gundam Astrea aswell the Red and the white versions:
(They're also prototype's for Exia)


This one comes with his own GN blade a little different from Exia's

The red one comes with the Exia's GN blade too coloured in Red! + his own blade coloured in red from the white one.

No comments:

Post a Comment