Sunday, November 14, 2010

1/144 GN - X re-worked on

If you remember my GN - X over here. I didn't like the stickers on the grey parts like the ankles/feet/arms/head or the shoulders so I painted all of them + the GN  condensor (aka the round part in the chest) is now red instead of purple, so it looks more like the lead GN - X. It also lights up! I was planning to scrap this Gn - X cuz it didn't turn out so good the first time around but, I had change of mind and I wanted to collect all the Sude Gn drive suits to stand against the Gundam 00 gundams in my collection like the anime.

Enough talk here's the pics!






Lookin twice as better now without any stickers, I should've painted it in the beginning like all my other gundams rather than going back n doin it, but it looks better now so I'm heppy with the outcome. Lemme know what you think.




A close up on the painted part.




The light up condensor, I wanna do this to each and everyone of my 1/144 Gundams but I need enough LEDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment