Sunday, November 28, 2010

1/144 Gundam Exia (Repair II)

Had this one done a few weeks ago just didn't get a chance to post the pics, had a friend of mine also give me a few dvds I need to finish watching... well here it is finally:

All the grey parts that were stickers r painted, I didn't use stickers exceptfor the ones in transparent parts and the face.

Like the 0 Gundam review that I did 2 weeks ago, I'm going to add the same video since it relates to this Gundam as well:


And here's a little video showing him and Exia in action!


"Geee Ennn Doriva ma ching cleah"

Same pic of the 2 boxes:


The whole reason I bought both is not the boxes, but their fight in Gundam 00.

 
Blade opened.



Comes with a beam saber aswell + the shield that  the R2 never used. All the pieces are there to make the original Exia.


Too good for EVERYTHING.


"Gundam Exia....Setsuna F Seiei!"


"Slashing through to the future!"

"I'm gonna...."


"#@$@$@#"


"SLICE YOU UP!"


"Must....touch...the camera....."


Vs 0 Gundam!


 *pokey poke!*



"aaaah my stand....."


"Let the business be taken care of...."

"Did you think I'M TWISTED?"


"NO! YOU'RE TWISTED!"
*pew pew pew*


"Packiiiinnnnnnnn"

The blade master?


This pose is too sexy, he's prolly tryna do the um........air scythe wind attack with his sword?


If this was real, I wouldn't mess with him.


This is how it's posed atm.

Overall, the Exia is very posable the sword holders on his waist can come off and then you can pose him like the 1/144 00 Raiser or let's just say the articulation is closer to an MG with the HG 1/144 kits of Gundam 00, most of them are.  Also, the added shield, extra original Exia parts and the beam sabers are a bonus. You can recreate the box art scene if you have both the 0 Gundam and this Exia R2. I prefer R2 over the original Exia cuz of the new GN blade. Let me know what you think about it. Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment