Thursday, March 22, 2012

Transformers Generation 1 Episode 11 - The Ultimate Doom: Brainwash Part 1

Am I glad I've returned to watching G1 again, this show is something new to me to watch,
what else would be something that I haven't watched to me. I'm loving it by the second and I AM
BACK YEEEAAAAH!!!

This guy is rich whoever he is.......making his palace a solar power station....."HAAAAAAAAAH"
Weee Jazz is back! Now wait a second he threw that Maharaja guy but he had a protective thread of
some sort? Did he know he was gonna get thrown around? Wow Megatron letting a human
cooperate with him? So Optimus got this stomach pain and his boobies started to glow....

All that Movie and Prime bumblebee with his *beep beep* good to hear Bumblebee speak for once.

Wait so the name Sparkplug belonged to a human in G1? That makes the Armada Sparkplug look stupid.......
What I don't get is, how come a human is able to "deal with" a Transformer body like The Hulk when he wasn't able to do so before (maybe not even his entire life). All the chip did was control him....

Brawn has a drill.....that is awesome! He's a constructicon!
Brawn *Oh yeah just before I leave I'll punch a hole in the wall to piss the Decepticons off*
Good job Sparkplug while Ratchet fixes up Sunstreaker you can literally plug a screw in his bums and mess with it.

Megatron defeated by foam! Awesome! WOW this episode is what Micheal Bay must have watched and only this episode to make the terrible 3rd movie. YES YES YES YEEEEEEES BEAT BUMBLEBEE WITH A STICK!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA "Fat chance fat head!" Why is Cybertron so small in space?

No comments:

Post a Comment