Friday, March 23, 2012

Transformers Generation 1 Episode 13 - The Ultimate Doom: Revival Part 3

So onwards with the adventure of watching this show, I always feel like I should skip ahead to the better seasons (saw some clips on youtube from season 3 and 4 long ago, that got me interested)

"Autobot wage their battle - to - destroy - the evil forces of - the Decepticons!"

Nice job cleaning up the competition Brawn! Now I definetly want a new Brawn toy!
Hahaha the beam melts, oh man what's Brawn gonna do now. Oh...Wows for rescues from Skyfire!
Ah, Soundwave you dirty you showing us your privates lighting up...........
Ohhh the underwear spot, so isn't the place for Soundwave to push buttons at.

Wow cybertronian seekers are back! Did those guys get any official names? The 2 purple cybertronian
seekers?
After all those falls you took BumbleBee you've finally gotten something useful for Wheeljack to study.

NOW THIS IS JUST COOL, AUTOBOTS RIDING THE WAVES, THE SURFERS! Rumble is such a %$%$, tripping people off. Thank You! Megatron for teaching me the word stupendous. Had I not googled it I would have thought it would mean (stupidity beyond stupid)

I'm starting to like this original Wheeljack a lot. Brawn has done too many saves in this 3 parter and too much work . He is a "Lean Mean Fighting Machine"!

YEEEEEEEEEEESSS CLIFFJUMPER IS BACK AND TALKING TRASH! I wonder what that box was doing on Mirage's classics toy anyway, the one that came with that weapons kit for classics Inferno/Mirage/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker. Now I get it, So Mirage is the Zartan of Transfomers!

Alright I've slept on this chair about 4 times in the past 10 minutes and I keep putting the video
to start from where I slept hahaha.

WEEEEE Tarzan Bumblebee!!!!!!Nice idea, shoot the ship and Megatron shall blow up with it hahahahaha!

What's this Boogie Boy of Bumblebee's?

Nice finish now to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment