Friday, March 23, 2012

Transformers Generation 1 Episode 16 - Heavy Metal War

Ah, the end of the first season, this should be fun.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW CONSTRUCTICONS!!!!! Oh so they were built, same as Animated...sort of.

Aww Wheeljack your canon didn't work. Shit this new invention of Megatron is one of the most brilliant. I mean enhancing strength is awesome!

Decepticons take your seats! Megatron you dirty cheat whore! Cheating one on one. Whoao Optimus could shoot from his hands too?

HAHAHAHAHA "Huffer; "Let me take that load Optimus"
Woooooo my favorite Dinobot Sludge has spoken!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVASTATOR!!!!!!
OMG WHO was that hologram giant Autobot? I wish there was toy of that one. That was a cool trick!
Melt you Decepticons! MELTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

This episode was a good ending for the first season, I mean it was actually an ENDING!
NOW TO MOVE ON TO THE SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment