Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hot Wheels!

Over the past few months, I have had my eyes on a new interest and that is none other than Hot Wheels! I have been selectively collecting the ones that I like most. What's the rule of collecting? Well, that is if I find one that looks cool enough right when I look at the store shelf, I pick it up. If nothing jumps out at me, then nope walk away!

Are these for kids? Yes! Are these also for collectors? Definitely Double Yes!

Let me show you my purchases in a "boxed" view!



Btw the one to the right is actually a functional bottle opener!




 





 Let's open them up!


 Red ones first!


Trucks last!


BTW this truck is quite nice, it claims to hold 50 Hot Wheels cars. Well, I'd say about 52 to be more accurate. Pretty Sweet!


An open shot of the new additions!


Shelf picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment