Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Transformers Combiner Wars Ruination!

Ever since I watched the 2001 Transformers Robots in Disguise series, I loved the combination sequence and the voice of this character. Always wanted a proper figure for him but it was all too bricky and wouldn't look so great until this year they finally made it! I had to have it! Takara made one so this is a Japanese exclusive brought into my possession with the help of my special friend.

Old version:
Here's a video showing who I'm talking about:


Now to pictures of all members that make up the combiner Ruination! They're all individual robots by themselves!


Ro-Tor the helicopter Decepticon



Helicopter mode


Movor the spaceship Decepticon



Spaceship mode


Rollbar the Military Jeep Decepticon


 Military Jeep mode


Armorhide the Tank Decepticon
  

Tank mode


Mega Octane the boss!


Military Rig mode


Group shot!


Another one!


Decepticons combine!







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment