Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ironman Light and Action figures!

These are just keychains or you can use them as figures or hang them in your car. I'm keeping them home because they're kind of exceptional for me. The reason behind picking them up, I looked at them at a collector shop and immediately wanted the Iron Patriot. Turned out it was too expensive to buy alone so I ordered the entire set of 6 online.


The box!


Boxes inside the box!


Ironman 2 Warmachine with a white helmet


Ironman 3 Warmachine


Ironman 2 Warmachine


Iron Patriot!


Stealth Blue


The most boring one


Group shot with stands


They all light up!


That boring one needed some personal treatment so I decided to take it apart and repaint it


In progress............


Almost there.............


Ironman!

No comments:

Post a Comment