Thursday, March 28, 2019

Figurerise Standard - Dragon Ball Super Broly Model kit

Broly! The man with the TITS plan! Quite surprised this model kit turned out to be the same quality and weight as the S.H Figuarts Broly when I finished building it (which I posted previously here)

It is almost as if the upper torso part was taken right from the S.H Figuarts figure except just provided as parts in a kit, VERY VERY Identical! Then again they Figurerise and S.H Figuarts are both Bandi property so of course, they'd have great quality.

Anyway, this is a fully articulated model ki which I purchased as I couldn't wait for the S.H Figuarts Broly to be released in May 2019, I have it on pre-order but man this one is sooooooo good too!

My rant is over, time for pictures!


I gotta get to this box artwork guy and buy his art!


Parts layout, btw you do get hair, chest and face parts for the old version of Broly as well


GRASS! FRESH GRASS!


It's built!


I don't like the butt cape...I like this look


Old Broly's hair conversion


Raaaahhhhhh!!!!


BOOGIE MAN!


BROLY & BROLY


So long...SSGSSB BS! LEGENDARY was there first!


Cell got the Purple and Green first too!


These two should be a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment