Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Optimal Optimus from TransArt Toys

Transformers figures have significantly degraded in the last few years, everything is a G1 brick reinvented into a.....NEWER BRICK. Not appealing! So that leaves me to find third-party versions of my favorite "modern" characters and I finally found an Optimal Optimus that is fully articulated and doesn't look like a brick!

What is an Optimal Optimus? Well he is an Optimus who combined with the spark (heart) of G1 Optimus and gained this form:




Comes in a box? Yeah? BOX!


Canons can retract! Has articulation! WEEEEEE!

Let me show you what I mean:


Boss yeah!


"I have STRONG ARMS!"


Armor from his arms can become shields on his shoulders!


Stand FIRM and STRONG and keep your P3NU$ LONG!



From when he was Megatron and kicked Optimus, don't remember? Here:


So what does he transform into? He has 3 modes;


Car mode


Jet mode


MONKEY mode


Monkey shield mode

No comments:

Post a Comment