Monday, January 17, 2011

1/144 Cheridum Gundam

A new kit, been a long time since I completed or posted one of my completed kits, here is the GN-006GNHW/A Cheridum Gundam! It's more like an upgrade of the original Cheridum except you get the blue rifle bits (aka Gundam 00 dragoons) and more shield bits.

I chose my own colourscheme for the transparent parts as I wanted them to be red instead of blue here, yellow here and red here. I went with all red and it worked out quite well for me.

Here's the boxart:


Pew Pew Pew!


The original version of Cheridum has no rifle bits (The blue bits on the right arm)


Fully equipped with the shield bits and the rifle bits.


Back view of how the rifle bits are stored.



Too flashy? 


Need not Forget He IS a sniper Gundam!


He has 4 pistols that're also little daggers.

Pistol action!


Yes, I balanced him on one hand!


Gundam Seed style is what I call it.


Takin up my 00 Gundam's space.


One thing I love about 1/144 Gundam 00 kits is that the posablility is almost close to MG level atleast with 50% of the kits, they're real accurate aswell. They look more accurate when compared to 1/100 versions. 1/100 Gundam 00 kits are more of a waste of plastic IMO.


"Who's got the Powah!"



Totally the next Sniper Wolf?


This kit does have one con that I don't like and that is the joint on the knee. It just looks weird unless you position it right, it looks like his knee is about to fall apart unless you position it right. But, otherwise amazing articulation is the reason I got this kit & also the fact that the Old Lockon Stratos isn't the same pilot of this Gundam. Anyway later for now.

Next kit will be Dynames!

1 comment:

  1. Is this Moe/statswiz?
    So this is where you have been hiding!

    ReplyDelete