Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/144 Dynames Gundam

Like I said in the last post, Dynames is next! Dynames looks a lot better compared to the female footed Cheridum. Why do I like this one more than the Cheridum? Because He is a lot more like the Death Scythe Gundam. I never watched Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, but Death Scythe Gundam has wings that fold on to him like a shield or cloak as I like to call it, or the wings can open up aswell. Here's a pic of the Deathscythe:


Except Dynames is a Sniper =]

Anyway the point is the pilot of the Cheridum is all, "I hate my brother, don't compare me to him" attitude. Where as the real Lock On Stratos is a real BADASS, he loves to shoot down stuff and well you what, he doesn't go off and start saving the Katharon people unlike his brother. I like the character and the Dynames showed it's true potential with the real Lock On Stratos! I hope to get the Dynames repair version if it ever comes out.



Not a very cool looking boxart but hey it's the kit that matters for me! and well sometimes the boxart? lol


I'm just gonna say he's not ready to do the "Targetted and firing!" yet.



Shields dded to the sides, make it looks a little bit cooler.



Full shields.



Yeah, if you can't do the offensive, be defensive. use the god mode, cover yourself  up, especially if you're a Gundam!



Make sure you shoot while you're at it!


"Hey, You!"


"YOU"



The pistols were taken from my Astrea Type F, the 1/144 Dynames doesn't come with his pistols but, the 1/144 Astrea type F has them, the holders still won't attach to his knees tho, so you'll have to cut out a little plastic to make that happen. Well, my Dynames will be keeping the pistols from Astrea.



One thing that I love about this kit is that the V fin on the head works as a visor too! Like in the anime when he had to shoot something down out of the earth's stratosphere.



Come get some!!!!!!!!



 Now I can say it:
"Targetted and firing"



lol I just like this pose a lot.

His legs do not swivel 360 degress doesn't bother me tho and that's because of this reason that I'm going to mention right now:

The thing I'd like to mention is that I don't look for cons especially in the model kits that I like, because I only buy them knowing about their cons. But, you know what if a joint is loose, you tighten it, something falls you mod something up to make it stable. That's the reason why I never like to mention the cons or pros much, cuz I LIKE them so I BUY them. Otherwise don't buy it at all if you're gonna nag about how crappy it is later. I only buy what I like.

This ends the Dynames post. Next one shall be Seravee Gundam.

1 comment:

  1. oo nice so you have finally got the gundam
    keep the updates coming

    ReplyDelete